ELECTION (Constitution Guidelines):
All office bearers including executive members (except Treasurer) will be elected by the General Body.
1. Nomination for President Elect, and other members of the Executive Committee will be invited four months prior to the General Body meeting by the Secretary.
2. Last date for submitting the nominations will be three months before the date of the General Body meeting.
3. The nominated candidates and the proposers should be full life members of the Association and Section and should have paid their full dues.
4. Withdrawal will be allowed till 15 days after the last date for nominations.
5. Election, if necessary, will be held before the General Body meeting by secret ballot. The President Elect will be the Election Officer.
6. If no nominations are received by the last date for any post, the secretary will recall nominations during the General Body Meeting.