Guidelines for Conducting Midterm CME/PG Clinics
- Members wishing to conduct PG Clinics and CME should apply after the applications are called for by the Secretariat, IASG after 1st June and before September 30th of the calendar year for approval of EC and GB.
- Two to three such events will be sanctioned per year.
- These events should not clash with other academic meetings of IASG and collaboration associations.
- Members can apply to conduct PG Clinics or CME, any time during the year. This can be permitted, provided there are vacant slots (If not sanctioned by EC and GB during annual conference). These applications should reach IASG, Secretariat 2 months before the event, to facilitate clearance from EC of IASG.
- Person organising such event, should be Full time member of IASG.
- The event should be related to the speciality of surgical gastroenterology only.
- The member should apply in the proper application form (downloadable from the website or can be requested from secretary, IASG).
- More than fifty percent of the faculty involved in the CME should be members of IASG.
- In case of PG Clinics, the faculty should be drawn only from the faculty involved in training or examiners of DNB or MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology).
- Organisers should not use this platform for promoting causes other than academics.
- The event should confine to the IASG constitution
- No financial commitment will be provided by Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology.
- For District level mid-term CME, organizer can request for financial assistance from IASG (Maximum amount is Rs 20000) along with the application, before the dead line (September, 30th). This has to be approved by the EC and GB during the IASGCON before the CME is held. The money will be given after the CME following submission of report.
- After the event, the organiser should submit the report and audited account to the secretary, IASG in the required format within 6 months to be included in the Annual Report of IASG.
Application: Conduct Mid Term CME / PG Clinics - Download
Report: Mid Term CME / PG Clinics - Download